Our engineering family is driven by the process of establishing solutions. Seeing bridges built, roads in operation, providing much needed transportation networks, supplying clean and reliable water with the design and installation of a new water supply system – functional results for our clients is always the end goal.
Terra’s civil engineering team believe in fit for purpose engineering solutions. While we embrace new technology and materials, we have seen the benefit of time tested and true principles. We believe the engineering design should not drive the project – rather, the project requirement should drive the engineering design. We know what works because we’ve seen it work.
The client is what comes first in our engineering process: the drawings, specifications and details come after we understand what the client really needs. Our civil engineers are as equally comfortable in muddy work boots or office boardrooms.
OUR CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Municipal Water Supply (Ground water and Surface water) and Transmission Systems.
- Municipal Sewage Collection, Treatment and Disposal Systems.
- Stormwater Management.
- Road and Transportation Systems.
- Marine Structures and Boat Launches.
- Flood Control Systems.
- Municipal and Industrial Water Treatment Systems.
- Packaged and Remote Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems.
- Water Storage Reservoirs and Piping Systems.
- Aggregate Pits and Quarries. Permitting and Operation.
- Drainage Plans and Drainage Management Systems.
- Spillways and Diversion Channels.
- Erosion and Sediment Control.
- Contract Administration.
- Resident Engineering.
- Quality Assurance.
- Construction Cost Estimating.
- Design/Build Projects.
- Site Development and Site Servicing.
- Construction Inspection and Supervision.